Our Highly Experienced Field Service Managers Provide On-site Inspections
There are many reasons to test indoor air quality to check for abnormal asbestos, mold, and bacteria. Often an air quality assessment is necessary for permitting and compliance prior to renovation or demolition work in office buildings, commercial facilities, schools, businesses, and multi-family residential facilities.
Our certified field service professionals are available for on-site testing and evaluations to determine if any abnormal contaminants are present. We will assess the facility, take samples for lab analysis, and provide a detailed written report on our findings with general recommendations. Our team of air quality inspectors are highly skilled in identifying the sources of occupant concerns and meticulously document the presence and extent of any such issue. We adhere to a rigorous inspection process using state of the art instruments along with strict chain of custody controls to ensure precise results.
Inspections & Field Services Offered
- Pre-Renovation Asbestos Surveys
- Pre-Demolition Asbestos Surveys
Indoor Air Quality:
- IAQ Inspections (Mold & Moisture)
- PRVs - Post Remediation Verifications (‘Final Clearance Report’)
- Remediation Oversight
- Preventative Maintenance & Monitoring (Risk Assessment)
- IICRC Cat 3 Black Water/Fecal Testing
- New Building/Construction Moisture Certification
- Moisture/Leak Detection
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Screening Inspections
AQE (Air Quality Environmental) works with all regulatory agencies and is a licensed consultant for the State of Florida.